Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.51 MB | 40 pages
Here is a resource that will make your life a lot easier. It is designed to supplement your planning and fit in with your own scheme of work. I am aware that each school is different and some buyers are international so schemes of work will vary from school to school. This pack takes that into consideration!
The legend of Romulus and Remus is a well-known legend. This pack has a set of engaging activities that link to history and English. (Myths and legends). It also includes a smart board / PowerPoint presentation. The images are flattened and can be lifted from the PowerPoint and pasted on to your smart board.
The pack includes:
Two detailed lesson plans on the legend of Romulus and Remus with a cross curricular link to English:
*** Exploring the legend (suggested differentiated activities)
*** Comprehension skills (suggested differentiated activities)
• The legend of Romulus and Remus (clear font – 3 pages)
• 2 pages of comprehension questions – linked to lesson plan but can be used independently
• Full page character description activity (Romulus, Remus, Amilius, Rhea, shepherd and shepherd and wife). This is open to detailed description or key words depending on the ability of your children.
• Comprehensive adjective bank
• True of False activity
• Sequencing activity – differentiated to two levels
• Theatre characters for play
• 2 Foldable character booklets