Save time and organise your early learning spaces and planning with this organisation printables kit!
HOW CAN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS USE THESE LABELS & SIGNS?
Download these PDF print quality labels and signs then print out and use around your early learning environment to help you:
- Set up respectful displays of the children’s work and your documentation.
- Easily identify important essentials like the excursion, emergency evacuation and first aid boxes.
- Set up smaller learning areas within larger play spaces
- Help you to communicate with families and community.
- Encourage children to share their voice and feel as they belong in the early learning environment you have created.
- Create a bright, friendly and visual environment for all that visit and are welcomed into your space.
- Clarify and communicate important times to parents including your opening and closing hours, children sleeping and private non care areas (very handy for Family Day Care and Family Childcare Educators working in their home!)
If you don’t like the idea of printing and using valuable resources like ink and paper you can also display the labels and signs digitally as needed via your tablet or laptop.
Suitable for all FDC, Centre Based, Occasional Care and Outside school hours care services!
You receive the following 23 labels/signs (as a PDF document to print) in this kit.
- Excursion Box
- Emergency Evacuation Box
- Let’s Clean Together Box
- Children Sleeping – Knock Quietly
- First Aid Supplies
- No Entry
- This Early Learning Service is currently closed – Hours of operation are….
- Our Day Today
- Look What We Have been Working On
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- We Belong
- Family & Community Input
- Our Voices
- Our Art Gallery
- Our Learning in Action
- Our Creative Corner
- 6 x PDF Editable Blank Signs for you to personalise for your individual service.