Also included in
- Room on the Broom is a magical picture story book and is an excellent way to explore language, have shared experiences and look at character, setting and plot development. This is a print and go resource.Tasks included are -Words – There are words from the story on cards for you to use. You can disp$12.00$15.50Save $3.50
Room on the Broom is a magical picture story book and is an excellent way to explore language, have shared experiences and look at character, setting and plot development. This is a print and go resource.
Tasks included are -
- – There are words from the story on cards for you to use. You can display them in your room as writing or reading prompts. They can be used to put into alphabetical order, sort words into similar groups and name the groups. In word work, students can find the meanings of them. Labels are provided to sort into nouns, adjectives and verbs.
- - Copy each page and display. As a grade, list the things you - Know about Witches- Want to know about Witches - How will we find this out? In the last section, record your new Learning about Witches (there is one on each page as well as a template that includes all four on one page).
- - Around each picture, record words to describe it. Discuss adjectives, verbs and nouns
- – sequencing task, label the characters, fill in the missing word, two comprehension tasks, two sequencing tasks, beginning/middle/end, witch/dragon are-have-can, fact task, story map – setting, characters and problem/solution, true or false, making connections, my opinion, narrative template, witch and animals to go on the side of your writing, a recount, Dragon loses fire, word work – oo – itch – and, phonic challenge
- - Copy page of your choice. Cut and attach to sticks. Students perform oral plays with the characters.
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack.
COPYRIGHT ©Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
♥ Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.