This is a Bingo game with 5 unique boards ready to print. This makes a great center activity and has a finished product that each student can hand in for accountability. The directions for play are as follows:
Root Word Bingo Directions:
1) Give each player a bingo board with root words, and a blank board.
2) Turn all the prefix and suffix cards upside down and mix up.
3) Player one turns over a prefix or suffix card.
4) Any player who can make a word using a root word from their bingo board and the turned over card should record the word on their blank board.
5) If any player is not sure if the new word is a real word or spelled correctly check the dictionary.
6) The first player to get 5 words in any direction wins.
7) You may only make one word per turn.