Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Also included in
- Printable AND Digital Greek and Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes activities! These Common Core aligned units include master lists, flashcards, an interactive worksheet for each word part, and assessments! This printable and digital bundle includes 12 units/120 word parts! A fun pennant activity i$36.25$72.50Save $36.25
Digital Greek and Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes activities for your Google Classroom! These Common Core aligned units include master lists, digital flashcards, an interactive digital worksheet for each word part, and digital assessments! This digital bundle include 12 units/120 word parts! A fun pennant activity is also included!
**By purchasing this comprehensive bundle, you are receiving the individual units at a 40% discount price!!
These resources can be completed with any device that supports Google Slides/Forms. The included PDFs include access to the links that will allow you to make your own copy of the digital resources for use in Google Classroom/Google Drive.
INCLUDED WITH THIS BUNDLE:
- Master Lists and Student Lists: The master list of word parts for each unit contains all ten word parts and corresponding meanings. The student lists are blank, so students can fill it in as they learn the meaning of each new word part.
- Digital Word Part Flashcards: The digital flashcards can be used on any device that supports Google Slides. A flashcard is included for each word part and meaning.
- Practice Pages: The digital practice pages can be assigned individually or collectively. Additional directions for each page are provided in the page margins. In order to correctly complete the interactive worksheets, students need to know how to type in text boxes, insert images, drag and drop objects, and circle text. Also, students may need access to a dictionary to complete several of the activities. An answer key is included for all of the interactive worksheets.
- Assessments: A Google Slides and Google Forms assessment is included for each unit. The Google Slides assessment consists of ten matching questions. The Google Forms assessment consists of ten multiple choice questions. An answer key is included for each Google Slides assessments. The Google Forms assessment is self-grading.
- Pennant Activity: Conclude your study of word parts with a fun and engaging digital pennant activity! 120 roots, prefixes, and affixes are included for students to create their very own pennants. Editable templates are also provided for you to customize your pennants as needed.
BONUS MATERIALS INCLUDED WITH THIS BUNDLE:
- Units 1-12 Complete List of Word Parts: A complete master list of all 120 Greek and Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes is included for teacher use. The word parts are broken down by unit.
- Units 1-12 Blank Word Parts Template: A blank template is provided for students to log word parts as the units progress.
- Units 1-12 Cumulative Assessment and Answer Key: A final assessment covering all twelve units of roots, prefixes, and suffixes is included in a Google Slides and Google Forms version. An answer key is provided for the cumulative assessment.
UNITS 1-12 WORD PARTS:
ab, able/ible, ad, al, amb/ambi, ante, anthrop, anti, aqu, ast, aud, auto, ben/bene, bi, bio, cent, chrono, circum, co/con, counter, cred, cycl, dec, dem/demo, di/du, dia, dic/dict, dis, ence/ance, equ, ex, fer, frac/frag, ful, gen, geo, grad, graph, hydro/hydra, hyper, ian, ic/tic, ile, in, inter, intra, ism, ist, ity, ject, junct, less, log, ly, magn, mal, man, medi, mega, meter, micro, min, mis, miss/mit, mon/mono, mort, multi, non, oct/octo, ology, ortho, ous, pan, para, path, ped, phobia, phon, photo, phys, plex, poly, port, pos, post, pre, psych, quad, re, retro, rupt, scope, script/scrib, sect, semi, sens/sent, soci, sol, spec, spir, struct, sub, super, syn/sym, tech, tele, terr/terra, the/theo, therm, tion, tract, trans, tri, un, uni, vac, ven, vert/vers, vid/vis, zoo
**Teachers may distribute these activities over the internet to their students as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but you may not put it on the internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus