120 Greek and Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes are broken down into twelve units. Each unit focuses on teaching students ten new word parts using a class set of flashcards, individual worksheets for each word part, and a final assessment. A cumulative assessment is included to test mastery of all 120 word parts. Also included with this product is a complete list of all word parts, blank student lists, answer keys, and pennant activity.
*Click here to see the digital version of this bundle, perfect for distance learning.
INCLUDED WITH THIS BUNDLE:
- Twelve Word Part Units: 120 Greek and Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes are broken down into twelve total units. Each unit focuses on teaching students ten new word parts using a class set of flashcards, individual worksheets for each word part, and a final assessment.
- Cumulative Assessment: An end-of-the-year cumulative assessment is included to test mastery of all 120 word parts.
- List Pages: A complete list of all word parts as well a blank list for students to fill in as the units progress is included.
- Answer Keys: Answer keys to all word part worksheets and assessments are also included.
- Pennant Activity: Conclude your study of word parts with a fun and engaging pennant activity! 120 roots, prefixes, and affixes are included for students to create their very own pennants. Editable templates are also provided for you to customize your pennants as needed.
BONUS MATERIALS INCLUDED WITH THIS BUNDLE:
- Units 1-12 Complete List of Word Parts: A complete master list of all 120 Greek and Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes is included for teacher use. The word parts are broken down by unit.
- Units 1-12 Blank Word Parts Template: A blank template is provided for students to log word parts as the units progress. Copying the blank template back-to-back on card stock is recommended.
- Units 1-12 Cumulative Assessment and Answer Key: A final assessment covering all twelve units of roots, prefixes, and suffixes is included. The cumulative assessment is fill-in-the-blank and contains an answer key.
UNITS 1-12 WORD PARTS:
ab, able/ible, ad, al, amb/ambi, ante, anthrop, anti, aqu, ast, aud, auto, ben/bene, bi, bio, cent, chrono, circum, co/con, counter, cred, cycl, dec, dem/demo, di/du, dia, dic/dict, dis, ence/ance, equ, ex, fer, frac/frag, ful, gen, geo, grad, graph, hydro/hydra, hyper, ian, ic/tic, ile, in, inter, intra, ism, ist, ity, ject, junct, less, log, ly, magn, mal, man, medi, mega, meter, micro, min, mis, miss/mit, mon/mono, mort, multi, non, oct/octo, ology, ortho, ous, pan, para, path, ped, phobia, phon, photo, phys, plex, poly, port, pos, post, pre, psych, quad, re, retro, rupt, scope, script/scrib, sect, semi, sens/sent, soci, sol, spec, spir, struct, sub, super, syn/sym, tech, tele, terr/terra, the/theo, therm, tion, tract, trans, tri, un, uni, vac, ven, vert/vers, vid/vis, zoo
Add the Root Words, Prefixes, and Suffixes Word Wall & Flashcards!
Root Words, Prefixes, and Suffixes Word Wall & Flashcards | Editable
Try Unit 1 of the Root Words, Prefixes, and Suffixes Bundle For FREE! It includes flashcards, worksheets, and assessments for 10 different word parts!
Root Words, Prefixes, and Suffixes Unit 1 FREE
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus
♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Blog ♥ Pinterest