Also included in
- Pop-culture and history rap songs + reading activities = fun. Agree? Then these activities are just for you! Based on history and reading rap songs, these activities and passages engage students with pop-culture topics as they practice reading skills. No more boring reading passages! Keep your stude$21.00$31.25Save $10.25
- Are you looking for an engaging, summer school reading curriculum? Rap songs are the answer! Based on Disney movie and superhero rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice reading skills! Easily incorporate them into inde$27.00$43.00Save $16.00
- Are you looking for fun end of year reading activities? Rap songs are the answer! Based on history and reading rap songs, these activities will keep your students engaged using song lyrics as reading passages while they review important reading skills. Easily incorporate them into independent activi$28.50$43.25Save $14.75
- Are you and your students fans of Disney Movies? Then this is the perfect bundle for your class! Based on our Disney vs. History, rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice critical reading skills. Easily incorporate them$20.00$28.50Save $8.50
- Are you looking for engaging root words and affixes worksheet activities? Then this is your solution! Based on rap songs, these activities will keep your students' attention using song lyrics as reading passages while they practice root words and affixes skills. Easily integrate them into independen$7.00$9.50Save $2.50
- Are you looking for engaging, reading passages and activities for your students? Then this bundle is just for you! Based on history and reading rap songs, use this bundle to plan out your entire year's reading activities (read below for a sample outline) or just to give students an exciting break fr$82.00$125.00Save $43.00
Use rap music to keep your students engaged with these root words, prefixes and suffixes worksheets and reading passage based on Moana movie review, parody song. This song, along with the passage, compares and contrasts the original islander folktales and Polynesian stories that inspired the Moana movie to Disney's tale of Moana while providing many affixed words for students to practice identifying root words and affixes with the worksheets.
This activity includes:
- the song lyrics
- brief explanations about what root words, prefixes, and suffixes are
- 5 multiple-choice, identifying root words questions with the answer key
- 5 multiple-choice, identifying prefixes questions with the answer key
- 5 multiple-choice, identifying suffixes questions with the answer key.
*Leave a review if you enjoyed this activity.*
You may also like:
*Disclaimer: Rap Opera for Kids is not affiliated with the Disney or Marvel brands in any way. Rap Opera for Kids provides educational commentary, parody, and criticism of popular works in order to supplement classroom instruction.
Copyright © 2019 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Font for "Rap Opera ... Kids. History. Reading. Math. And More... School Just Went Beast Mode. Educate. Entertain. Empower!" text by http://www.junkohanhero.com