This is a great mini unit to teach root words and inflectional endings. The patterns for each ending are explained on each worksheet so any adult can easily assist struggling students. Unit includes:
• Information on how to teach the unit
• Two introductory worksheets.
• Two worksheets teaching ing ending- when to double the consonant.
• Two worksheets teaching ed ending- when to double consonant.
• Two worksheets teaching how to add s and when to add es.
If you like this product, you may also like:
• Long I Worksheets (Silent e, igh, y)
• R Controlled Vowels (Bossy R – ar – or)
• Listening Center and Reading Response Worksheets
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺