This preparation is based on the biography 'Rosa' that can be found in the 5th Grade Reading Wonders Anthology ( Unit 4 Week 3).
It has the following -
1. 9 story questions ( blanks)
2. 9 story questions ( answer key)
3. 2 di folds ( 2 pages)
4. Key events activity
5. Summary writing
6. Number the sequence of events activity
7. The 'Who Said What' game activity based on the biography
8. Biography activity ( discussion and explanation)
9. Character feelings activity
10. Sequence of events activity
11. Text to self writing prompt
12. Author's purpose activity
13. Writing prompt
14. Character trait writing activity
15. Compare and contrast events writing activity
16. Genre activity
17. Vocabulary - match synonyms with words chart
You have a lot of resources to help to teach this reading selection in an engaging and creative way. Your students will enjoy it!
You can use this preparation during guided reading, literacy centers, assessments, close reading or in any way you choose.
The preparation has elements of Bloom's taxonomy and meets the requirements of the Common Core Standards.