This pack contains activities and printables about Rosa Parks for second and third graders. This pack can be used with most informational texts written about Rosa Parks but are specific to the mini-reader included in the packet and A Picture Book of Rosa Parks by David Adler.
Activities to go with the mini-reader included in the pack or any information text about Rosa Parks.
1. Anchor charts
2. “Visualize” printable
3. Cut and past timeline
4. “If I Met Rosa Parks” printable
5. Rosa Parks graphic organizer
6. Rosa and Me Venn diagram
7. Rosa Parks mini-reader
8. Comprehension questions to accompany mini reader
9. 4 Square prewriting organizer
10. Vocabulary cards to accompany mini reader
11. Prewriting graphic organizer
12. Informational writing stationary
Activities to go with A Picture Book of Rosa Parks by David Adler.
13. Story graphic organizer
14. Cut/paste cause and effect activity
15. Story comprehension questions
16. Vocabulary cards to accompany text
17. Frayer Model organizer using the word segregation