This Rosa Parks Unit focuses on theme and the lessons we can learn from this heroic woman who has made a great impact on our history today.
Within this document, you will find:
- Teacher page: Mentor text suggestions
- Two Rosa Parks Influential Posters including famous & memorable quotes
- A literacy/reading standards poster that can be used to label any bulletin board or focus wall
- Anchor Poster defining the comprehension strategy of theme
- Eight vocabulary cards that hold importance in understanding upcoming topics that arise when discussing the life of Rosa Parks.
- Print & Go Rosa Parks THEME foldable project
- Print & Go Rosa Parks lesson learning response worksheet
- Print & Go Rosa Parks Double Bubble Map: Character Comparison
- Print & Go Rosa Parks Bubble Map: Describe using adjectives
- Print & Go Rosa Parks Important Woman in History Response Worksheet
- Print & Go Rosa Parks Poster
Thank you for downloading! Remember to leave feedback on how this worked in your classroom! Don't forget to follow my store!
KG Drops of Jupiter Font
KG Always a Good Time Font
KG SecondChances Chalkboard Font
KG Chasing Cars Font
D'Nealian Style Family Fonts-Fonts4Teachers
Stella Jumbo Papers and Clip Art-Teaching Super Power
Doodle Frames Bunch-Mad Clips Factory
Colorful Corner Frames- Creative Clips Digital Clip Art- Krista Wallden
Peace and Friendship (Creative Clips Digital Clipart) by Krista Wallden
Melonheadz: KKs American Heroes