Everything you need for Rosa and Blanca through Pearson Reading Street!
How is this packet different? We actually SUPPLEMENT the material with new and interactive related activities, all CCSS standards aligned!
Charts, Webs, Concept talks, Sentence Frames, Text-Based Questions, Games, Literacy Centers, Supplementary Activities, Vocabulary Cards, Practice Stations, and MUCH MORE!
This Common Core Standards Aligned Activity Packet correlates with the Scott Foreman Reading Street Series for 2nd grade. Rosa and Blanca is unit 3.4, but can be used for a book study as well! This packet includes everything for teachers to make Pearson as teacher friendly as possible! There are various activity/student centers for all the content covered throughout this week, including many things I find lacking as a teacher: definitions for spelling words AND academic vocabulary used throughout the week, common core-aligned reading and writing activities such as text-based/evidence-based comprehension questions, Day 1-5 concept talks with sentence frames, daily writing, story sequence activities and literature stations, etc. Student friendly directions for all activities, and every chart, table, and graphic organizer at your fingertips for the week (blank AND filled in) and MORE! THIS IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE WEEKLY PEARSON PACKET AVAILABLE!
• Refrigerator Page for Parents/Student Reference
• Long i sort/chart
• By, Bye, and Buy
• Story Sequencing Game/Activities
• Realistic fiction worksheets, graphic organizers, and reference
• ABC order spelling word activity
• Daily Concept talks with and without sentence frames
• Concept Webs/Farmers Market Web
• Daily Writing Day 1-5
• Matching Word Cards for:
Vocabulary Words (including academic vocabulary!)
(Student Answer Keys included for all words to
promote universal access/independent practice/small group
• Day 1-5 Questions of the Day
*Student Sentence Frames provided for Structured
• Retelling Writing Activity/Literacy Center
• Text-Based Comprehension Questions
• Amazing Words sentence frames and definitions
• Long O review chart and word sort
• Past, Present, and Future Verbs
• There, Their, and They're
• Daily Journal Writing Prompts for Students
Thank you for checking out our store! We have lots of other second grade weekly units! Check them out!
Earn your TpT point by leaving us feedback! We make our products based on what YOU want!