What an excellent way to teach multiple subject areas while aligning to standards. Students will create writing pieces by way of a non fiction passage on Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year!
Inside, you will find:
- Writing Common Core Standard cards for easy presentation for bulletin board displays or focus walls!
- A non fiction reading passage on Rosh Hashanah
- Prompts for all three writing types (narrative, explanatory, and opinion) based off of the text
- Circle Map planning pages for all three writing types
- Flow Map writing organizer for all three writing types, include transition words
- Outline pages for all three writing types
- Rough Draft and Final Copy Paper
- Peer Writing Check-List/Rubrics for all three writing types
Thank you for downloading!
Rosh Hashanah Mini Book & Activities
Check out this BUNDLE!
KG Drops of Jupiter Font
KG Always a Good Time Font
Stella Jumbo Papers and Clip Art- Teaching Super Power
Hannukkah Clip Art by Artifex
Honey Bee Clip Art by A Teacher's Pet
Baking Clip Art by Molly Tilliyer
Clip Art by KB Konnected
School Clip Art by Gramma Elliott