Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
9.52 MB | 35 pages
You save $3 by purchasing this BUNDLE!
1. Rosh Hashanah Common Core Aligned Writing Prompts:
What an excellent way to teach multiple subject areas while aligning to standards. Students will create writing pieces by way of a non fiction passage on Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year!
Inside, you will find:
- Writing Common Core Standard cards for easy presentation for bulletin board displays or focus walls!
- A non fiction reading passage on Rosh Hashanah
- Prompts for all three writing types (narrative, explanatory, and opinion) based off of the text
- Circle Map planning pages for all three writing types
- Flow Map writing organizer for all three writing types, include transition words
- Outline pages for all three writing types
- Rough Draft and Final Copy Paper
- Peer Writing Check-List/Rubrics for all three writing types
2. Rosh Hashanah Mini Book and Activities
No prep, print and go!
Adorable way to teach the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah! Inside, you will find:
-A mini book that teaches students important aspects of the holiday including meaning, traditions, and customs.
- Printable activities/response sheets
- A printable recipe card for Challah, a traditional, Jewish bread that is shared during Rosh Hashanah.
Thank you for downloading!
KG Drops of Jupiter Font
KG Always a Good Time Font
Stella Jumbo Papers and Clip Art- Teaching Super Power
Hannukkah Clip Art by Artifex
Honey Bee Clip Art by A Teacher's Pet
Baking Clip Art by Molly Tilliyer
Clip Art by KB Konnected
School Clip Art by Gramma Elliott