Rosh Hashanah for kids!
What is included:
- Short explanation of traditions of Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New year)
- Card templates (small and large)
- Apple, honey jar and shofar templates -for cut outs
- List of books that are fun to read!
- Full page writing activity for Rosh Hashanah
This is why I love this resource:
- Learning about different cultures and traditions is important!
- Making cards and sending good wishes is a good deed (in the Jewish religioun). This resource helps prepare kids for that!
- Helps develop writing and list making skills.
- It's fun!
How can you use this in your classroom:
- Guided writing
- Building imperative early literacy skills
- Literacy centers
- Morning work
- List writing
- Whatever else you choose!
This Resource pairs nicely with:
Make sure to leave feedback! I would GREATLY appreciate it AND you earn FREE TpT credits towards future purchases. Thank you so much!!
You can find me here:
Click HERE to make sure you’re following me! Be the first to know of NEW products and SALES!