Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty is a striking picture book about perseverance, determination, and growth mindset. This literature unit is common core aligned for 1st-3rd grade and includes the following activities:
- Two pages of discussion questions (15 questions total)
- Discussion questions on task cards (4 questions per page)
- Characters, Setting, Plot
- Sequencing (First, Next, Then, Last)
- Who, What, When, Where, Why, How
- Character Traits
- Compare and Contrast
- If at First I Don't Succeed...
- I Want to be...
- Growth Mindset Reflection
- Writing Prompt
- Your Fears...
- Creating Creations
- Achieving Goals
- Author's Purpose
- ABC Order
- STEM Challenge Instructions/Tips
- Two STEM Challenges with printable pages for planing, creating, and reflecting
Please look at the preview for a sample of the pages in this product. If you have any questions, please ask prior to purchasing. I will get back with you quickly! :-)
If you are interested in Rosie Revere, Engineer, you might also enjoy these Literature Units:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you will need to log in) and you’ll see a Provide Feedback
button. Click on it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I strive for perfect feedback and am happy to help you with the product. If you have any issues with the product, please give me a chance to fix it prior to leaving feedback. Thanks so much!
♥ ♥ ♥ Please visit my store KIRSTEN TULSIAN
and follow me for new products and freebies! ♥ ♥ ♥