A book a week: Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty
A fantastic book for STEM and STEAM classrooms!
Read the book daily for a week and complete an activity a day - oh so simple!
1. Pre-Reading Words – a list of story words.
2. Beginning/Middle/End – story recall sheet
3. Sequencing – students cut and sequence story events
4. Multiple Choice Comprehension
5. Comprehension Questions – students answer 5 comprehension questions – answers provided.
6. Rhyming Story Words
7. Cloze activity – comprehension
8. Connect to Text – Students decide which story events they connect to and elaborate on one connection.
9. Character Traits
10. Word Search
11. Writing Template – Blank writing template
12. Science Experiment template
You'll need to source the book for yourself but the lessons are all planned!
All activities were created with Year 1, 2 and 3 in mind!
Prefer a different font? Just ask.. if I can, I will!