Also included in
- Want to save $$ on our read-alouds? We have bundled the perfect set of read-aloud lesson plans for May. Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!This month-long printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, re$12.50$24.00Save $11.50
- We are excited to announce our Teacher Favorites May Read-Aloud Bundle for $7.00, regularly $12.00! These interactive read-alouds are teacher favorites bundled into one convenient, super cute pack. This printable or digital read-aloud pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated g$7.00$12.00Save $5.00
- We are excited to announce our Special Edition Teacher Favorite printable or digital Read-Alouds curriculum in a bundle. These newly updated interactive read-alouds are teacher favorites bundled into one convenient, super cute pack which are perfect for the entire year. Our titles include rigorous$72.00$144.00Save $72.00
- You can save BIG by purchasing our entire year of printable or digital read-aloud lesson plans (54 TITLES!!) Our titles include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet litera$108.00$216.00Save $108.00
Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model! Pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw.
This printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Rosie Revere Engineer by Andrea Beaty
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Sequence Cards
- Events Graphic Organizer
- Character's Response Graphic Organizers
- Cause and Effect Graphic Organizers
- Writing Paper
- Engineer Craft Instructions
- Rosie Craftivity Template
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see we have aligned each of our grade 1-2 read-aloud lessons with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a 30% discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here’s what our buyers say:
"A great tool for students to use while listening and following along to the story."
"One of my favorite books and I love ALL of the read aloud activities!!! Can't wait to do this first thing for back to school/STEM activity. Way to go allowing students to incorporate the 4c's."
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!