Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your lessons over Rotation, Revolution, and Patterns in the Sky. Students will be able to describe the effects of the rotation and revolution of Earth, predict the location of the Sun in the sky based on shadow length and location, and pr$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- Students create their own "textbook" with by creating complete and correct notes in their science notebooks. This bundle of 5th grade science notes with PowerPoint slides for guided instruction makes prepping your lessons easy. Students can refer back to their notebook before a unit assessment or du$49.00$69.50Save $20.50
This standards-based rotation and revolution resource uses foldable notes and sorting cards to support content mastery. Differentiated notes options include: complete, fill-in-the-blank, and blank foldables. The sorting cards provide interactive practice for students to master their understanding of rotation and revolution vocabulary terms.
- 3 options for notes: complete, fill-in-the-blank, and blank
- 24 sorting cards with 13 Rotation cards and 11 Revolution cards
- Fun ideas for using in your classroom
- Answer key
Related resources for your classroom:
Leave feedback so you earn credits toward future purchases:
Just go to your My Purchases page. Next to each of your purchases you'll see a Provide Feedback link. Click the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give quick feedback and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases or even get FREE items! Your feedback is really appreciated because helps us determine which products are most useful to you.
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and products for Two Teaching Taylors. Just look for the GREEN STAR next to our store logo and click it to follow our store. Yay! You will now receive updates from us when we have something new for you!
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).