Also included in
- Are you looking for fun, interactive science centers for students to practice 5th grade science vocabulary skills? Get a full year's worth of science vocabulary puzzles and quizzes to keep your class engaged and on track to mastering content-specific vocabulary! Includes PRINT AND DIGITAL versions t$29.95$52.00Save $22.05
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make creating fun centers and review opportunities easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resourc$127.97$234.15Save $106.18
- These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your lessons over Rotation, Revolution, and Patterns in the Sky. Students will be able to describe the effects of the rotation and revolution of Earth, predict the location of the Sun in the sky based on shadow length and location, and pr$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
Use these rotation and revolution of Earth puzzles to provide engaging, interactive and content-focused sorting practice with key vocabulary like rotate, revolve, and orbit. Each puzzle includes 4 pieces: vocabulary word, examples/facts, picture, and definition. Use the word bank quiz to assess understanding of content vocabulary. Includes print and digital formats to meet the needs of your classroom.
- 9 Printable vocabulary puzzles for students to match together
- 9 Digital puzzles that students drag and drop to match together
- Print and digital assessment
- Fun ideas for using in your classroom
- BONUS: blank graphic organizers for notetaking
- Day/Night cycle
- Solar System
- Lunar Cycle
- the preview provides a closer look at what is included
- the video is intended to highlight the different components of this resource and may not show this particular set. Click HERE to see all the available sets.
- Please note that this resource is NOT editable
- You must have a Google Drive™ account in order to access the digital formats of this resource.
Want to earn credits to use on future purchases?
After you use this resource with your students, come back and leave a review. It helps other teachers find our resources and it also earns you points that can be used towards more Teachers Pay Teachers resources for your classroom. You can leave feedback by going to your MY PURCHASES tab.
Want to be notified when we have new resources, freebies, or discounts?
Click HERE to follow our store.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).