Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your lessons over Rotation, Revolution, and Patterns in the Sky. Students will be able to describe the effects of the rotation and revolution of Earth, predict the location of the Sun in the sky based on shadow length and location, and pr$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- No need to stress about how to review after teaching each concept, these science vocabulary puzzles are aligned to the standards, engaging, and include an assessment. Your purchase comes in both print and digital formats to meet the needs of your classroom. **** As of 3/6/21 we only have the Water C$39.99$58.00Save $18.01
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or$94.95$143.50Save $48.55
Use these Rotation and Revolution of Earth puzzles to provide engaging, interactive and content-focused sorting practice with key vocabulary like rotate, revolve, and orbit. We have included two versions to meet your needs; a completed puzzle set and a blank puzzle set. Each puzzle includes 4 pieces: vocabulary word, examples/facts, illustration, and definition.
- 9 completed vocabulary puzzles
- 9 vocabulary puzzles without text
- Answer key
- Suggestions for using in your classroom
- Day/Night cycle
- Solar System
- Lunar Cycle
- the preview will provide more details over this resource
- the video is intended to highlight the different components of this resource and may not show this particular set. Click HERE to see all the available sets.
- Please note that this file is not editable.
Check out some of our related resources:
Want to earn credits to use on future purchases?
After you use this resource with your students, come back and leave a review. It helps other teachers find our resources and it also earns you points that can be used towards more Teachers Pay Teachers resources for your classroom. You can leave feedback by going to your MY PURCHASES tab.
Want to be notified when we have new resources, freebies, or discounts?
Click HERE to follow our store.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).