This download is for a fun and engaging way to practice reading words with the trigraphs - dge and tch.
Print game, laminate, and cut out each individual card.
1. Decide which player will go first.
2. Give the first player a card. Player is to read the word. If read correctly, they get to keep the card. Continue to each player. Players will collect cards for each word read correctly. If read incorrectly, the card goes to the next player.
3. If a player gets a rotten fudge card, they have to give all their cards back to the teacher.
4. The player who has the most cards when time is up, wins.
5. You can play until the entire deck has been gone through OR you can set a timer for a desired time and play until the timer goes off. The person with the most cards when timer goes off wins!