This set includes one game board for learning Groundhog Day-themed vocabulary in French! It is ideal for students in Kindergarten to Grade 1, or Primary Core French.
If you love this activity, you can save 40% by buying the BUNDLE available HERE:
Materials needed to play:
- One half-page game board for each student
- 1 die per student or per small group (taking turns)
- Coloured pencils, crayons, or markers
The game is played as follows:
- Each student will roll the dice and then colour the appropriate vocabulary word
- The game is over when all 6 squares are coloured!
- Students can play individually, or in any group size (2-100!) as a race to see who completes all 6 squares first!