This set includes 4 different “Roule et Couvre” game boards of varying difficulties. I have included both colour and black and white versions of each game board, so if you don’t have access to a colour printer you can either colour the B&W versions yourself, or let the students colour in their own board before playing!
- One game board for each group of 2 students (Tip: Rather than laminating the game boards, you can store each one in a clear page protector! This protects the sheet, and also gives you a great way to store them– in a binder!)
- 1 die for the games with low numbers (0-6) and 2 dice for the games that include numbers up to 12.
- Bingo chips, pennies, buttons, or some other type of manipulative that can be used to cover the boxes. My personal favourite are bags of little erasers from the Dollar store! You can get them for any holiday!
The game is played as follows:
- Two students will sit opposite each other, with the game board in between them.
- Students will take turns rolling the die (or dice) and covering the appropriate number on their board.
- The first person to cover their whole board wins!