Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.14 MB | 6 pages
Students first identify the marks on a number line and then estimate to the nearest decimal place. Scaffolded lesson provides for classroom differentiation. Can be used as a lesson leader, guided practice, independent practice, for cooperative learning and math centers, or as an assessment. Use with smartboard, projector, computer, pad or as printable. Lesson is complete - NO PREP.
- Identify unmarked ticks on number line
- Determine where number falls on number line
- Round to nearest decimal using number line
- Round to nearest decimal without number line
- Convert between forms
- Compare numbers using place value
Includes 6 problem pages and answer sheets.
Aligned with NCCS Math - 5.NBT.4