PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I made this activity specifically for my 3rd Graders to practice their rounding skills, but I would also use this activity for 4th-6th grade to help review and practice the rounding process as well as place value positions. These worksheets can be used for morning work, whole class, partner, or individual practice. They can be printed out for the students to write on, laminated for reusable sheets, or projected on an interactive board for you and/or the students to complete on the board.
- Numbers between tens (1 page)
- Numbers between hundreds (1 page)
- Numbers between thousands (1 page)
- Numbers between tens, hundreds, and thousands (1 page)
- Round to the nearest underlined place value (2 pages)
- Round to the nearest place value listed (2 pages)
- Round to the nearest tens, hundreds, and thousands (2 pages)
AND Answer Keys for ALL pages
Please let me know what you think and check out my shop for other math resources to use in your classroom!