Are your students beginning to work with rounding and place value? Do they have trouble determining how to round multi-digit numbers? This 86-page pack will be wonderful practice for students in groups, pairs, centers, small group, or even independent work! Please see the preview image for a closer look.
-All activities include a printer friendly version for your printing pleasure!
-Teacher & Student directions
-Recording sheets for each activity.
-Answer keys for all activities (#4 listed below does not require an answer key, but does include a recording sheet.)
6 Different Activities are included:
1. Bubbly Boundaries - Students sort cards depending on if they should be rounded up or down.
2. About how many? Swing & Solve - Students round addends before adding to find “about how many” are in all.
3. Slide Down the Number Line - Students locate the position of each number, and determine which number it is closest to on the number line.
4. Chalk it up! - Students spin the spinner to determine whether they should round to the nearest ten or hundred.
5. Hop Scotch Scoot - Students ‘hop’ from one card to the next to round numbers to the nearest ten or hundred.
6. Round About - Students read word problems and round each number in the problem to create an equation. Students will determine “about how many” are in all.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions before buying. Thank you!