Digital Self-Checking Boom Cards for rounding 3 digit numbers to the nearest 100 is a great way to assess student understanding of this important 3rd grade rounding skill. Students will read a 3 digit number and round the number to the nearest 100. Engage in meaningful conversations with students about place value and how it applies to rounding. Each question is open response.
• 30 Self-Checking Task Cards
• Built In Answer Key
• Sharing Instructions
• Editable Google Slide to share/display "Fast Pins" easily to students
This Boom Card set is aligned to 3rd grade CCSS 3.NBT.A.1
Digital Self-Checking Boom Task Cards do not require printing, laminating, or cutting! Great to use for:
• Whole Class Instruction
• Mini Lessons
• Small Group Instruction
• Math Centers
• Independent Work
Check out my other Boom Decks available for a variety of 3rd and 4th grade math skills.
• Learning How to Round to 10
• Rounding to 10 Multiple Choice
• Rounding to 10 Open Response
• Rounding to 100 This Way or That
• Rounding 3 digits to 10 This Way or That
• Rounding to 100 Open Response
• Rounding to 100 Multiple Select
• Round 3 digit numbers to 10
• Rounding to 10 and 100 Open Response
• Rounding to 10 and 100 Multiple Choice
• Rounding Mixed Review
• Rounding 4 digit numbers more than one way!
MORE ABOUT BOOM DIGITAL TASK CARDS
***Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck HERE
first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you a FREE, 3-month trial. Starting January 1, 2018, the free trial will be 150 students for 3 months. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.