This is a differentiated learning activity that can be used to explore Decimal Numbers. It meets and exceeds common core standards for mathematics. Students use fraction number lines to explore decimal numbers and explain how to round decimal numbers to each other using the Sage and Scribe cooperative learning approach.
Students would have to focus on working in pairs on a specific question.
Student one shares his understanding and writes the answer, student two corrects and praise the effort of student one. Student two then takes his turn. This encourage students to solve problems collaboratively.
This product includes:
1. An explanation on how to use the resource to its full potential
2. An Answer Key (Students can self assess)
Click here for similar products:
Capacity Sage and Scribe Cooperative Learning Activity
Volume Sage and Scribe Cooperative Learning Activity
Order and Compare Decimal Numbers Sage and Scribe Cooperative Learning Activity
How to get TpT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $1.80 purchase is worth 2 TpT credits!)
Follow EduGuru for more engaging mathematics activities!