Also included in
- If you are a 5th grade math teacher who loves using Boom Learning digital task cards, then this bundle is for you! These Boom Cards are aligned with the TEKS and make great worksheet alternatives. Your students will receive immediate feedback as they work and you will have a record of their progres$30.80$44.00Save $13.20
- Boom Cards are a great way to have your students practice important math skills. These digital task cards are ideal for the busy teacher because they are easy to assign, self-checking, and students receive immediate feedback. Students can engage with Boom Cards during whole group practice, independe$92.58$132.25Save $39.67
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google S$156.97$224.25Save $67.28
If your students need practice rounding decimals to the nearest tenth and hundredth, then these digital task cards are for you. With this deck, your students will practice rounding decimals in word problem format. These self-grading digital task cards are hosted at Boom Learning and make a great worksheet alternative for distance learning.
This resource supports TEKS 5.2C - round decimals to tenths or hundredths
Want both print and digital task cards?
Having both print and digital task cards gives you more flexibility. You can find them bundled together at a discount here.
*You will need a FREE starter level Boom Learning account to use these digital task cards. Read about how I use the free Boom account in my classroom on my blog.
Click here to try the first four cards in the deck.
- 24 self-checking digital task cards
- built in answer key
Boom Digital Task Cards are great because they…
- are low prep
- do not create classroom clutter
- can be used over and over
- are fun and engaging
Boom Digital Task Cards can be used for…
- whole group instruction
- mini lessons and warm-ups
- small group instruction
- independent practice
- at home practice
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.