Also included in
- Engage your math students with this bundle of digital activities that can be used in Google Forms or Easel. Each activity contains 20-24 problems and is set up to be graded automatically! The activities are also editable. You can add questions of your own to each activity or delete any problems y$17.50$21.50Save $4.00
- You and your math students may get addicted to these digital, self-grading activities created in Google Forms™ and Google Sheets™. This bundle includes a variety of middle school math topics that are perfect to use in class with students or with distance learning! What teachers are saying about th$73.80$82.00Save $8.20
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
Engage your math students with this digital, self-checking activity! Students will round decimals to the nearest tenth, hundredth, and thousandth and get immediate feedback on their answers. It can be used in Google Forms or Easel and is great to use in the classroom or with distance learning!
Save 20% on this resource in my Middle School Activities for Google Bundle
Why you'll love this activity:
- It's Editable
- It's Graded Automatically
- Gives Students Instant Feedback
The activity includes 20 problems and is already set up to be graded automatically! This resource was created to support 5th grade Common Core standard 5.NBT.4: Use place value understanding to round decimals to any place.
This is an editable activity. You can add questions of your own to the activity or delete any questions you do not want to use. You can also change the answer type if desired (short answer, multiple-choice, etc.) or switch the order of the questions.
How to Use with Google:
After you purchase the activity, you will receive a pdf with instructions on how to download this file to your Google Drive and how to share it with students. You and your students must have a free Google account in order to access the activity. An answer key is included in the pdf. It is set up as a Google Quiz and will be graded automatically! You can change the settings if you want to adjust the point values, when students can see their grade, and if you would like students to see the correct answers after submitting.
This activity can be shared with students through email, Google Classroom, Moodle, etc. Although this activity can be printed from Google Drive, a printed copy of this activity is not included in the download. The download is a PDF instruction sheet with a link to the digital activity.
How to Use with Easel:
Look for the green "Preview and Assign" button after you purchase the activity. You will be able to edit before assigning to students with a link. Make sure to check out the link in the preview for directions if you're new to using Easel.
You may also be interested in:
Decimal Place Value Boom Cards (digital task cards)
Percents, Decimals, and Fractions Task Cards (printable)
© 2018 Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Kate's Math Lessons is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.