This Number of the Day Activity is a month-long exploration of decimal concepts for fourth or fifth graders. This activity addresses rounding decimals with digits in the thousandths place and multiplication and division patterns using decimals numbers and powers of 10. It can be used in coordination with an existing decimal, multiplication or division unit, or as a review or preview of content. It also works well as a math center activity.
1. An assessment that can be used for pre or post (2 pages, black and white).
2. A daily number of the day work out sheet (2 pages, black and white)
3. 31 numbers for daily workouts (3 sheets, black and white AND colored options).
4. Two number of the day journal pages for student use (black and white).
5. Two pages of "Teacher Talk" notes for you, the teacher.
This product is part of a larger number of the day product bundle. Be sure to check it out in my store, Wild Child Designs.
AN ORGANIZATIONAL FREEBIE awaits you if you leave feedback after purchasing this product! It includes a Number of the Day chart Headers, data notebook pages, and much more. Simply leave feedback, and then EMAIL ME AT email@example.com . In your email, let me know your TpT user name and the product you purchased!