Also included in
- Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do! My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word a$99.00$133.00Save $34.00
- Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do! My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word$159.99$231.24Save $71.25
Take math review days from dull to dazzling with this Jeopardy-style classroom game! This highly engaging Rounding Whole Numbers Game Show PowerPoint makes practicing rounding in a variety of ways something that students are EXCITED to do!
My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word as they work hard to win points for their team. It’s a win-win for you and your students: kids will have FUN and be challenged to use higher-level thinking skills as they move their way through the scaffolded questions and categories!
Check out the Game Show PowerPoint Video to see how it works!
☆ Game Features ☆
- 25 Question Slides: various questions reviewing the rounding standard (4.NBT.3) in a variety of ways
- 25 Answer Slides: answers to the 25 question slides that link from each question to the answer
- Game Board Slide: all question categories and amounts (click to go to a question and amounts will disappear as they are used)
- Scoreboard Slide: track points for each team with a WORKING SCOREBOARD!
- Buttons on EVERY SLIDE that will take you back to the game board or scoreboard
- Reset Page buttons on the scoreboard and game board
☆ Game Categories and Questions ☆
- UNDERLINED DIGIT: students are given a number with an underlined digit and students must round to that digit
- THIS OR THAT?: students are given a number and place to round to and they need to choose which answer given is correct
- ROUND: students are given a number and place to round to and they need to round to that place
- NUMBER LINES: students are given a number line with a number and place to round to and students need to use the number line to answer the question
- MIXED BAG: students are given a variety of problems from the categories above
- Versions included with this resource
- PowerPoint file WITH Macros (working gameboard and scoreboard)
- Google version (Track your own questions used and points)
- Teacher's manual is included.
- This file is NOT EDITABLE.
*Check out the preview video to see how it works and the difference between each version.
☆ Options for Use ☆
I play this game a little differently. I like to have all students ENGAGED and REVIEWING every question. So, I do this by having each team answer every question. Here’s how it goes:
- Divide students into groups of up to six teams.
- One team chooses the category and amount. EVERYONE answers the questions with their groups and records their answer on their whiteboards.
- The team whose turn it shows me their answer. If correct, I award them the points. If incorrect, any team that has the correct answer can go for the steal and get the points for that question.
- Then the next team gets to choose the category and points.
If you have any issues or problems after purchase, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to help you get this FUN and ENGAGING game started in your classroom!
★★★You might also like:★★★
✰ My ALL ACCESS Game Show Bundle (EVERY Game Show I've made + all future Game Shows)
How to score some TPT credit to use on future purchases!:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches!:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺