Great resource for a grade 3, 4, or 5 Numbers in Base Ten (NBT) unit!
A no-frills memory game focusing on matching a rounded number with its original.
Could your students use extra practice with rounding?
Could your students use extra practice with general place value?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• One set of 12 numbers (24 cards) with place value underlined
• One set of 12 numbers (24 cards) with place value NOT underlined
• 2, 3, 4 and 5 digit numbers
• Multiple black and white ready-to-print worksheets
• No answer keys, however all matching cards are aligned in original document
Works best in 10 to 15 minutes centers.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!