Set of interactive resources as follows:
1. Rounding Numbers to 10, 100 &; 1000
Poster on the rules of rounding up or down
Wall Gap Sheet - read-only (pdf & PPT) if laminated can be used to write on
Handout can be customised (pdf &; PPT)
Interactive pdf worksheet for completing on computer if preferred
2. Digital game:
Interactive drag and drop game included, which can be played on a SMART board or on individual computers. Rounding numbers to nearest 10 only.
Just run the game in browser by clicking on or dragging index file into the url bar; or open swf or pdf file to play.
3. Printable cards for matching games (pdf) - print as many sets as necessary rounding numbers, to 10, 100 & 1000; rounding to £1, £10, £100 & £1000.
Some suggestions for delivery:
▪ Match cards to correct rounded number(s).
▪ Make sets of Cards to play a snap game.
▪ Cut up and put cards into envelopes, give to each student and ask them to find the peer with the corresponding card.
Stretch and challenge by adding time limits when playing in groups.
Important: Do not separate any of the original files from the original folders, just run them from folders for the games to work properly.
Any variations needed or any problems please let me know.
Please be so kind as to review this resource, once you have used it with your learners. This helps me to make any necessary improvements to the resource. I welcome constructive feedback. If you require any adjustments to the resource(s) please contact me and I will endeavour to meet your needs wherever possible. Many thanks.