This math station contains 23 problems in domino format for rounding to the nearest 10 or 100. Students could use this activity during guided math or as an activity for those quick finishers. Also included are a direction sheet, an answer sheet and an interactive notebook page.
• Use the provided half sized dominoes for an interactive notebook activity.
• The dominoes can be printed double sided with the domino on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the domino pieces for durability.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Place Value Expanded form
Place Value Word Form
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)