Bulletin Board displays and desk assistance prompts for students.
Australian teachers: During planning day, do you need to find all the Australian National Curriculum (or in Victoria, AusVELS) links related to a particular topic? Does this copy and paste task seem like a waste of time?
Well, now it's easy! As the Numeracy Leader of my Australian Primary School, I've created a full list of the standards broken down by their topic, i.e. place value, addition, subtraction, etc. It includes ALL of AusVELS and has been audited for accuracy. Also includes minor topics and 'other' strands. This will save you roughly 15-30mins every planning day and also serves as a great checklist throughout the year.
Since it's not limited to your year level, it also allows you a horizontal view of key developmental steps across a topic, from prep and grade 6, for your struggling students and high-fliers.
You may also like:
- FREE Comprehensive Multiplication Unit
- No Prep Place Value Unit with Materials-based, Differentiated Lessons and All Resources
- Full Unit No Prep Narrative Writing Unit Plan of 21 Lessons Based on the 7 Steps
Full set of Maths Assessments:
- Place Value Assessment
- Addition Assessment
- Subtraction Assessment
- Multiplication Assessment
- Division Assessment
- Fractions/Decimals Assessment