ROUNDING REINFORCEMENT DOUBLE STEP
* Can your students round numbers up to TEN TRILLIONS?
* Could they use some extra practice with their rounding?
* These two worksheets have 30 examples on them with a "twist".
* Students are given "SYMBOLS" representing different place values. Each of the 30 examples has a symbol next to it.
* Students must round each number to the place value represented by the given symbols.
* Different yet effective practice in rounding whole numbers.
~ See the Download Preview for a clearer idea.
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
(Rounding Reinforcement Double Step)
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!