5 worksheets provide crucial practice rounding multi-digit whole numbers to the nearest ten, hundred, thousand.
Save Money! Purchase this product as part of my Rounding Decimals & Whole Numbers Worksheets 11 Pack!
Lots of fun! Zero-prep, self-checking worksheets keep students motivated with a hangman-style puzzle to complete as each problem is solved.
Puzzle reveals the names of important, fun and/or little known inventors throughout history!
These Common Core aligned worksheets feature historical photos, original patent images and historical illustrations designed to pique students interest and curiosity as they sharpen their skills on fundamental mathematical concepts.
- Curriculum supplement
- Summer bridge
- Review practice
- Early finisher menu option
- Enrichment (grades 3, 4 & 5)
- Reteaching (grades 7, 8 & 9)
OtherLittle School on the Water products:
“Who am I?” No-prep, self-checking worksheets:
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division
- Decimal addition, subtraction, multiplication & division
- Area & Perimeter, Exponents, Rounding, Algebra & more!
“Rhymes on a Ring” Multiplication Facts & “Tabletop Times Tables” Facts
- Help your students increase multiplication facts recall…& improve their reading fluency too! Silly, snappy times tables rhymes designed to be read by two voices.
- Perfect for partner work, early finishers, math centers and more, each set of 10 facts is presented in the form of a short, relatable story told in rhyme.
“Challenge Math”: Engaging, Multi-Step, Real World Problems for Gifted Students & Early-Finishers
- Add, subtract, multiply & divide fractions, decimals & percents
- Strengthens students conceptual understanding
Expository, Persuasive & Narrative Genre Writing Prompts
- Themed prompts for genre-writing practice
- Engaging prompts for grades 4-8
- Self-assessment rubrics in kid-friendly language