Rounding on a Number Line Math Task Cards
Take rounding to the next level with these Rounding on a Number Line math task cards. This set has 16 different rounding problems where students will use a number line to round to the nearest 10 or 100. Each card gets progressively harder so they're the perfect set to differentiate your instruction!
These printable and digital cards use a variety of different ways to challenge and engage your students in multiplication tasks.
Math task cards are a great tool for differentiation - simply choose best card(s) for each student! Check out the preview for a look at the different types of tasks students complete!
Included in this Rounding on a Number Line resource is:
- 16 printable Rounding on a Number Line task cards
- Answer Key(s) and a Recording Sheet
- Digital access to an interactive version of all 16 task cards via GOOGLE Slides
How can I use these Rounding on a Number Line Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As part of a whole-class lesson on rounding and place value
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity (Try a game of ‘SCOOT’!)
More Rounding and Number Sense Resources...