Rounding to 10s on a Number line with a Monster Theme
Rounding to 10s on a Number line Task Cards
Rounding to 10s on a Number Line Center Cards
Rounding to 10s on a Number Line Worksheets
Rounding to 10s o a Number Line Rules Sheet.
Using Number Lines to Round (with a Monster Theme) From Nita Maries Classroom Creations includes Number lines for students desk or practice, Number Line Task Cards, Number Lines Center Activities, Number Line center activities, and Number Lines worksheets.
Rounding numbers to the nearest group of 10s is a difficult task for most of my second graders. So I created this little packet to help to reinforce the skill of using a number line to help students round. The packet includes:
• 3 pages of Number lines. The first page as 5 copies of a number line from 0-20. The second page has a numberline of numbers 0-100. The students can cut the strips to create one long number line. The third page of numberlines includes blank number lines in which students can fill in the numbers themselves to help them answer questions.
• 1 Rounding Rules sheet . This explains the process of rouding.
• A number line task card activities with 10 separate task. A Task recording sheet as well as an answer key.
• A number line center Activities with directions and a key.
• Two Number Line Worksheets along with the answer keys.
If you like my “Using Number Lines to Round to 10s” packet, please check out my place value packet. Knowing place value is a necessary skill to help with rounding.
Thanks for visiting my store! Please click to follow me to get updates on my latest products. Also check out and follow my newly created Blog. http://www.nitamariesclassroomcreations.com/ I hope to be offering free products on a regular basis within a few weeks.