Selection of worksheets and 2 slide presentation.
Rounding to nearest 10 and 100.
These cards pose rounding questions and have the answers on the back.
They are suitable for lots of self-checking partner games or independent work.
Print Double Sided Back To Back onto Card.
Ideas for use:
1. Work with partner and flip when you both have an answer.
2. Work on own and ask partner to flip & check your answers.
3. Work independently against a timer.
4. Make your own Easy, Hard, and Harder Flip Cards.
5. Sort the cards into Easy, Hard, Harder piles and explain your reasoning.
6. You could edit a couple of cards; giving them the wrong answers and see how long it takes for pupils to spot your “mistakes”.