Rounding Riddles to the greatest place value is designed to use in differentiated small math groups to support your strugglers and enrich your advanced students with riddle problem solving task cards.
Rounding is an area my students always struggle with so I created these cards to reinforce the skill. The task cards are color coded to help distinguish between the three different levels. The cards have clues for students to round between 10 and 1,000,000. With common core and a new state test pushing more critical thinking, these cards push students to problem solve. Students are given clues either in standard or written form with place value clues. Students must determine a missing number to make the number round to a specified number.
* 48 differentiated riddle task cards
* Riddle Cards answer sheet
* Student recording sheets (2 versions)
* 3 differentiated practice sheets
* answer keys for practice sheets
* Rounding Riddle game board for math center or workstation
Checkout other math activities for your classroom.
* Riddle Me? Equivalent Benchmark Fractions
*Addition Facts - Sums Snakes and Ladders (Differentiated Game)
* Let's Take a Road Trip - 3 and 4 digit addition
To be the first to find out about new activities and lessons, become a follower. Remember to leave feedback to earn rewards towards future purchases.
Thank you for visiting my store. Please come back soon and find out about more T.E.A.M. resources.