Also included in
- Rounding numbers can be challenging, but it doesn't have to be! Students need multiple experiences with rounding to the nearest 10 and 100 to master this concept. This bundle includes 12 print and digital resources to take students from conceptual understanding to mastery.Promote conceptual understaPrice $16.99Original Price $26.75Save $9.76
Want to make rounding to the nearest 10 fun? Host an exciting game show right in your own classroom. Your students will love reviewing rounding to the nearest 10 with this interactive game based off of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. Mine do!
I like to play this game with my whole class by displaying it through the data projector. I have my class answer each question on their own dry erase boards before displaying the answer choices.
Created with PowerPoint
Be sure to check out the preview file to see if this game will work with your version of PowerPoint or Google Slides. The preview includes a detailed description of the game plus the first 5 slides.
- 15 question PowerPoint game
- Teacher instructions
Help options included in game:
- 50:50 - Click on the button to remove 2 of the answer choices.
- Phone a Friend - Click on the smartphone to ask a friend for help (includes sound effects)
- Ask the Audience - Click the button to get help from classmates.
This resource was created to support the following 3rd-grade math TEKS:
3.4B - round to the nearest 10 or 100 or use compatible numbers to estimate solutions to addition and subtraction problems
What teachers are saying about this rounding numbers resource…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Fun way to review instead of just using task cards. Students became very competitive because they were so engaged.” - Suzanne R.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My kids loved this!” - Calandra R.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This has been really fun for my students, and I can't wait to use it this year.” - Shelley H.
You might also like these rounding activities:
Want to save money?
✔️ Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
✔️ and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Hooty’s Homeroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.