Math workshop is a great way to increase student engagement, help students gain independent working skills, and it allows the teacher more flexibility to meet with students in smaller, more focused groups. This resource has everything you need to do math workshop during your rounding unit!
Included in this product:
• Pretest: This can be given to your students to help determine their understanding at the beginning of the unit.
• Math Workshop Board: We use this sheet in our class to help guide the students through the workshop process. If you choose to structure your workshop in this way, you will need some form of fluency practice. We use the website MobyMax in our classroom, however there are many other fluency resources available.
• Game-Island Hop Rounding: A fun game to help students practice rounding. There are two separate games: one for rounding to the nearest 10 and one for rounding to the nearest 100.
• At Your Seat Work-Rounding to the Nearest 10/Rounding to the Nearest 100: Differentiated Rounding worksheets
• Extension Activities Board: Fun activities to help students extend their learning.
•Assessment: This can be given at the end of the unit to assess student understanding.
• Answer Keys Included!
***** How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases *****
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make our products better suit your needs!
******* How To Follow Our Store *******
Click the green star beside our name at the top of this page OR at the top of our store page. Following me notifies you when we post a new item and you will receive customized email updates about our store.