- Bundle Description
This bundle of rounding resources focuses on rounding numbers to the nearest ten, hundred and thousand. Most of the activities use number line ninjas to introduce students to the number line method of rounding. Numbers either get kicked UP to the larger end of the number line, or numbers get kicked DOWN to the smaller end of the number line. Seeing the numbers placed on a number line really helps students conceptualize the process of rounding numbers.
This rounding bundle includes:
1. a 70-slide interactive PowerPoint
2. a craftivity
3. TWO "I have... Who has...?" rounding games
4. a set of 20 task cards
5. TWO posters
I recommend starting with the highly interactive PowerPoint. There are four main sections in this PowerPoint:
1. Introduction and Rounding to the Nearest Ten (It starts with 2-digit numbers, and then progresses to 3-digit and then 4-digit numbers.)
2. Rounding to the Nearest Hundred (It starts with 3-digit numbers, and then progresses to 4-digit numbers.)
3. Rounding to the Nearest Thousand (It starts with 4-digit numbers, and then progresses to 5-digit numbers.)
4. Putting it all together!
Please take a moment to check out the PREVIEW!!
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
By Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!