Teaching routines and procedures doesn’t have to be a mundane task anymore! Bring excitement to learning new routines with discussion cards and games!
Invite your students to spin a wheel, select a secret number, colored popsicle stick, or color card to select which routine or procedure they will learn. Then, students can engage in five discussion games to review your new classroom routines.
Find the spinner wheelHERE
Check out the preview to see a glimpse of what’s included!
Here’s what's included! PLEASE READ so you know exactly what you'll get!
1. Guide on how to set up your procedure cards and activity. Tips for using a spinner wheel, including links to purchase, are included. Alternate activities are also provided or suggested, including: number cards, color cards, or tips for using colored popsicle sticks.
2. 5 game ideas to review routines and procedures, including: (1) Quiz Quiz Trade, Kaboom, Block Tower Challenge, Mystery Cards, and Mystery Stick.
3. Editable procedure cards (fillable PDF). Includes 78 routines and procedure headers with fillable textboxes.
4. Premade procedure cards (cannot be edited)
5. Blank procedure card template (add your own fonts/text)
6. Editable game discussion cards (fillable PDF)
7. Premade game discussion cards (cannot be edited)
8. Blank discussion game card templates (add your own fonts/text)
9. Kaboom, color, and number cards
78 editable routines and procedure cards include headers for:
Entering the room
Walking in line
Must Do/May Do board
Turning in work
Please note the editable cards are saved as a PDF. Click the fillable textbox to enter your own text. The blank templates are saved as a PowerPoint and the preexisting images cannot be edited. Add your own text and customize your cards by simply inserting a textbox.