*currently being edited*
Row Row Row Your Boat! Students can practice their sound skills through this long o diagraph word work center.
Graphics are courtesy of www.MyCuteGraphics.com
This 42 page package includes:
- 2 posters for /ow/ , /oa/
- 12 picture word cards for your ELL learners
- 24 picture cards of /oa/ and /ow/ words
- words cards
- 2 ABC order worksheets
- /oa/ and /ow/ sorting sheet
- 2 /oa/ make a word activity with recording sheet
- 2 /ow/ make a word center with recording sheet
- diagraph word sort cut and paste sheet
- diagraph syllable sorting cut and paste sheet
- 8 riddle cards with recording sheet
I also included a black and white copy of each sheet for you ink savers like myself who just print on colored paper. :-) Your welcome!
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.3, RF.2.3; RF.3.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
Enjoy! Please leave comments or suggestions. If you would like any changes or something to be added, please let me know.
Follow my blog at www.owlsinthird.blogspot.com
Like my facebook page at: www.facebook.com/owlsinthird