Also included in
- These 2nd grade math centers for EVERY 2nd grade skill you teach.! For every skill, there are 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!First Grade Math Centers: Find them every standard here!These 2nd grade math centers include board games, task cards, matching activities, puzz$82.00$104.00Save $22.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 2nd grade math centers for Geometry Standards (2.G.1, 2.G.2, & 2.G.3). For each 2nd grade Geometry standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love! These centers include board games, task cards, matching activities, puzzles, and more! All$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Practice partitioning shapes (rectangles) into rows and columns with these math centers and rows and columns activities! Students will work on how to partition rectangles. They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for partitioning rectangles:
- Partition Puzzles: Students will put together puzzles where they match already partitioned rectangles to the correct __ rows of __ pieces.
- Design Time: Students will design a zoo, park, or carnival where they create partitioned rectangles of various items.
- Unicorn Candy: Students will partition rectangle “unicorn candy bars” into rows and columns according to what they spin.
- Buried Treasure: Students will cover buried treasure rectangles with one-inch square tiles.
Find more math centers aligned with 2nd grade standards:
- 2nd Grade Math Centers BUNDLE!
- Word Problem Centers (2.OA.1)
- Addition & Subtraction Fact Fluency Centers (2.OA.2)
- Even & Odd Centers (2.OA.3)
- Array Centers (2.OA.4)
- Place Value Centers (2.NBT.1)
- Skip Counting Centers (2.NBT.2)
- Read & Write #s Place Value Centers (2.NBT.3)
- Comparing 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.4)
- Adding & Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.5)
- Adding Four Two-Digit Numbers (2.NBT.6)
- Add & Subtract 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.7)
- Add & Subtract 10 & 100 Centers (2.NBT.8)
- Explaining Strategies Centers (2.NBT.9)
- Selecting & Using Measurement Tools (2.MD.1)
- Measuring Objects Twice (2.MD.2)
- Estimating Measurements (2.MD.3)
- Comparing Measurements (2.MD.4)
- Word Problems Involving Length (2.MD.5)
- Number Lines within 100 (2.MD.6)
- Telling Time Centers (2.MD.7)
- Money Centers (2.MD.8)
- Line Plot Centers (2.MD.9)Bar Graph & Picture Graph Centers (2.MD.10)
- Identifying Shapes & Shape Attributes (2.G.1)
- Partitioning Rectangles into Rows & Columns (2.G.2)
- Halves, Thirds, & Fourths Centers (2.G.3)
© Simply Creative Teaching