Start your speech therapy services with a royal theme! INCLUDES PROGRESS MONITORING TOOL YOU CAN USE ALL YEAR!!
A super fun way to start the year off, these products both help decorate your speech room AND provide you with several sessions worth of activities as well as progress monitoring throughout the year!
- 7 Speech Room Posters
- In speech we learn to...
- We can use...Vocabulary
- We can use.... Speech Sounds
- We can use... Grammar
- Student's Speech Castle: students draw themselves in the castle as well as write their speech goals. These posters can be displayed on the walls throughout the year to remind kids what they are working on.
- Speech Book: 12 half-sheet sized pages that the students fill in by writing or drawing the speech rules and goals.
- Language Probes: aligned with common core state standards, these quick probes can be used at the beginning of the year and 3 times during the year to measure progress. These probes continue the royal theme and levels 1 and 2 contain a picture.
- Level 1 (students working on K and 1st grade CCSS)
- Level 2 (students working on 2nd and 3rd grade CCSS)
- Level 3 (students working on 4th and 5th grade CCSS)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest-running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals, and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️